Private One on One Yoga Sessions & Coaching
Private One on One Yoga Coaching and Sessions
I believe that everyone is different in their own way. Each person is unique and has their own needs and preferences in yoga practice. I want to acknowledge that uniqueness and offer the most professional, personal private classes. Whether you are a beginner, or an experienced yogi, I will design a yoga class/program just for you!
Traditionally, yoga was taught by a teacher directly to the student. Ancient teachers understood the significance of personalizing each yoga experience to meet the needs of each student. Today such an experience can be recreated and a private yoga class allows for a more intimate view into your practice.
One to one sessions include a full consultation and a sequence to suit you, your body, injuries, misalignments and imbalances, that will work on optimising your personal strength, flexibility and overall wellbeing.
I empower my students to become the best version they can be.
Private yoga sessions offer an increased personal experience, with a bespoke class and undivided attention. You may have been suffering with a problematic area that needs some individual attention, or you may just like a tailored class, to work on a specific area of your practice, or to gain a deeper understanding of yoga.
One to one yoga sessions are chf88 per hour, or see Plans below.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You just need ONE person who shows up for you, who meets you exactly where you are, to inspire and support deep and sustainable shifts in your practice, your well-being and your teaching abilities.
I will be 100% there for you
- I’ll guide you through every movement, pose, sequence.
- There will be time to ask questions at the end of the practice.
- We can adapt any pose taking into account any injury or discomfort you may have.
- I’m available for you way beyond our private yoga lesson together. You can contact me at any time with questions, observations and thoughts that come up during the week.
- We’ll meet online or person at a time and day that is convenient for you and you will practice in the comfort of your own home.
- I’ll help to hold you accountable to your practice.
If you’re suffering with an injury of any kind and are interested in using yoga as a therapy to help rehabilitate and reduce risk of further damage, then a one to one session might be best for you. As every body and every injury or problem is different, a private session will allow the yoga postures to be specifically tailored to your needs. After time and progression many students can then join group classes again, if desired.
Online or in person one to one sessions, in Geneva and Messery or via Zoom, at a time that suits you
Personal attention to focus on a tailored plan, or a specific issue.
A great idea if:
- you’re just getting started
- you have an injury/ niggle or complaint
- you want to focus on a particular pose
- Also, if you are a runner and want to have your running gait assessed – and a yoga plan to support your running.
You will be sent a recording of all sessions and come away with a home-practice plan.
After paying for your session here, you will be taken to complete a short form to provide some background information, what you would like to gain from the session, and what days and time suit you.
JOIN MY " Shape Your Body" PROGRAM
Start your Autumn with High Energy!
Enroll for just 99 chf / month
or 250 chf for a 4 months
Yoga and calorie burning
While restorative yoga isn’t an especially physical type of yoga, it still helps in weight loss. One study found that restorative yoga was effective in helping overweight women to lose weight, including abdominal fat.
How often should you do yoga to lose weight?
Join me in the virtual space for 6 week weight loss and wellness program! We start Monday 6 September!
Who is this not for?
Who is this for?